- The number of listings fell 24.8% to 15,303 from the same period a year ago,
- the lowest first quarter total in a decade.
- Median sales price fell 2.6% to $341,000 as average sales price increased
- 4.8% to $435,082 from the same period last year.
- Contracts signed in the first quarter increased 12.2% to 5,152 from the prior year total, representative of the release of pent-up demand. The number of sales edged
- 2.9% to 3,905 from the prior year quarter.
- Days on market, the number of days from the original list date to the contract date,
- was 2 days faster, falling to 135 days from the prior year period.
- Listing discount, the percent difference between the original list price and the sales price, declined to 6.7% from 7.8% over the same period.