The AQUS® water reuse system by SLOAN captures used sink water and reuses it for toilet flushing.
Using fresh water to flush your toilet is unnecessary and wasteful. There is a better way. The AQUS captures used bathroom sink water and routes it to toilets, thereby saving fresh water from being wasted on flushing. Features and benefits include;
- SAVINGS. Approximately 6,000 of fresh water in a normal two-person bathroom
- EASY TO INSTALL. Retrofits in under 1 hour and starts savings water immediately
- COMPATIBLE TOILETS. Works with virtually all gravity-fed toilets on the market today
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS. Reused water is filtered and treated. Chlorine tablets sold separately
- FRESH WATER is used to supplement fill cycle
- MAINTENANCE. Only annual maintenance is required
- WARRANTEE. Three years on parts and labor
Sloan AQUS was given the 2010 Top 10 Green Building Products Award by Sustainable Industries based on environmental performance, scalability/market impact, innovativeness, design aesthetics, value, and compatibility with the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) rating system. AQUS also received EcoHome Magazine’s 2009 Editors’ Choice Award for Innovation and Leadership in Green Building Products.