A linchpin hierarchy
- Do exactly what the boss says.
- Ask the boss hard questions.
- Tell the boss what your best choice among the available options is. Insist.
- Have co-workers and bosses ask you hard questions.
- Invent a whole new way to do things, something that wasn't on the list.
- Push and encourage and lead your co-workers to do ever better work.
- Insist that they push and encourage you.
Posted by Seth Godin on February 26, 2011 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A linchpin hierarchy: