The only B2B focused big business event, talking about B2B strategy and thinking on social media.
The B2B Corporate Social Media Summit is the only social media conference catered exclusively for B2B Corporate strategists. We have an exclusive B2B speaker line up and attendees. Attending this Summit will guarantee you:
- Best practice and insight from an unrivalled line-up of leading corporate practitioners: We’re bringing together a group of 20+ industry leading social media experts from large B2B companies. We’ve had senior executives from American Express OPEN, AT&T, Dell, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Intuit, The Gulf Power Company and many more. To stay updated on the conference, click here.
- An agenda focused on all the key social media issues that a corporate practitioner needs to know: After months of primary research with your peers in the B2B community, we’re confident that every session on our agenda is tailored to your role as a social media professional within a large B2B corporation. But don’t just take our word for it! Have a look, here.
- Fantastic opportunities to network, share problems and build up your contact book: We’ve got a pretty unrivalled reputation for bringing together corporate social media practitioners. We understand that the examples from B2C’s aren’t as relevant to your role as a B2B strategist. That’s why this is the only place you can meet a strictly B2B list of big companies that have sent attendees to our events here. Quick sample: AEGON Asset Management, BASF, Barrick South America, EMC Corporation, Intel. See a breakdown of our past attendees here.
A practical and interactive business conference built for a corporate audience:
- How to leverage social media to turbo-charge customer engagement and build lasting relationships
- How to effectively expand social media throughout your company and construct a more cohesive unit.
- Monetize your social media efforts and assess its success.
- Location based social media’s impact on your future social media strategy
A few quick facts about last year’s version of the conference:
- 170+ people attended over the two days
- 65% of attendees were from big corporates like Sony, NASCAR, McDonald’s, Panasonic, Siemens, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and BAE
- 56% of our attendees were Senior Manager/Director-level executives, or more senior
- 20+ speakers shared knowledge & case studies over 2 days
- 95% of past attendees say they learnt useful strategies and best practice at the Corporate Social Media Summit.
Who will you meet when you attend the Social Media Event of 2011?
Last year, the seniority of our delegates was as follows:
For more details on last year’s Corporate Social Media Summit and delegate breakdowns click here.
The Corporate Social Media Summit offers the unique opportunity for 12+ hours of networking opportunities with a senior targeted audience of social media professionals
- Barrick South America
- Merrill Lynch & Co
This years speakers in full
Leading strategists in corporate social media – in one place:
- IBM, Vice President, Social Business Evangelism and Sales, Sandy Carter
- Hitachi Data Systems, Senior Director, Corporate Marketing & Communications, Mary Ann Gallo
- AT&T Business, Social Media Lead, Trish Nettleship
- Boeing, Communications Specialist, Corporate Communications, Drew Favreau
- SAP, Vice President and COO, Chip Rodgers
- Microsoft, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Katlen Tillman
- Caterpillar Inc., Social Media Program manager, Brian Stokoe
- Intuit, Senior Social Marketing Manage, Laura Messerschmitt
- Intuit Quickbase, Social Media Manager, Alex Hastings
- Dell, Director, Social Media and Marketing Optimization, Rajiv Narang
- Hewlett-Packard, Enterprise Services social Media Manager, Alison Watterson
- Cisco, Head of Strategy and Communications Emerging Markets Services, Andrew Warden
- Sage, Senior Social Media Manager, Greg Tirico
- BASF, Social Media Manager, Sandhya Kolachina
- Calvert Investments, Director, Marketing Services & E-Commerce, Ted Stauderman
- Intuit, Senior Marketing Manager, Jay Badenhope
- Citi, Vice President, Branded & Social Media Marketing, Alexandra Tyler
- Citi, Director, Branded & Social Media Marketing, Lori Feldman
- Siemens, Global Director of Social Media, Dora Smith