Tuesday, March 01, 2011 | 8:24 AMThe next Google Analytics User Conference is coming up on Thursday, March 17th in San Francisco. Attend and you’ll connect with other Google Analytics users, industry experts, authors and even folks here from the Google Analytics team. GAUGE (as in Google Analytics Users’ Great Event) is being produced by several of our Google Analytics Certified Professionals, and will be collocated with eMetrics and Conversion Conference, which are being held the week of March 14. If you’re already planning to attend those shows (or need another reason to go), now you have an event focused solely on making the most of Google Analytics.The event provides valuable insights through expert-led, user-to-user collaborative sessions that are insanely practical. This is not a “come and be spoken to” conference but rather an opportunity to learn from Google Analytics pros and peers and share your experience and knowledge.Here are some highlights from the agenda:
- Hear from industry experts and Google Analytics team members, including:
- Keynote address by Justin Cutroni (author of 3 books on Google Analytics), blogger, and veteran GA consultant and user
- Presentation on What’s New with Google Analytics by Phil Mui, Group Product Manager for Google Analytics
- Sessions led by Nick Mihailovski of Google, Caleb Whitmore of Analytics Pros, John Hossack and Dave Eckman of VKI Studios, David Booth and Corey Kobergh of WebShare, Feras Ahlou of E-Nor, and Alex Langshur of PublicInsite
- Q&A Session with members of the Google Analytics engineering team
An Analytics Helpdesk will be onsite where attendees can receive expert one-on-one help with GA during conference breaks Evening reception following close of the User Conference day Day 2 features three Google Analytics training seminars covering Google Analytics fundamentals, marketing analysis and analyst training, and technical/implementation training.The list price is $495 per day or $895 for both the conference and training days. We’re giving readers of the Google Analytics blog a 10% discount on all registrations using the code: GBLOG10. Register at the event’s site: GAUGE: Google Analytics User Conference + Training Day. There’s also discounts available for non-profit and government workers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.We’re looking forward to meeting many of you at GAUGE. See you soon!
Posted by Trevor Claiborne, Google Analytics team