Buying and selling Bedford NY real estate
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie | Buying Bedford Real Estate
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- To prepare crust, combine crumbs, sugar and margarine in a mixing bowl. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm. Or bake in a 375 degree F (190 degrees C) oven for 10 minutes or until edges are brown. Cool on rack before filling.
- To prepare filling, combine ice cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange juice, and pour into crust. Freeze until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 465 | Total Fat: 21.9g | Cholesterol: 58mg