Profile of Single Male Home Buyers
- The median household income for single male homebuyers was $54,900 in 2009.
- 63 percent of single male buyers were first-time home buyers.
- 82 percent of recent single male buyers purchased their home through an agent.
- Two-fifths of single male buyers purchased a home because of their desire to own a home.
- 64 percent of single male buyers purchased a single-family home.
- For more information detailed information and a downloadable PowerPoint presentation on home buyer profiles, go here: http://realtors.org/research/research/home_buyers_sellers_maps