Are you interested in using Pinterest as a part of your social media marketing strategy? Fifteen percent of Internet users are on Pinterest, making it almost as popular as Twitter, with 16% of internet users. The visually driven social network is known for driving referral traffic. As of September 2012, it was the fourth largest traffic driver worldwide.
Before you start pinning, we recommend evaluating what your Pinterest strategy goals are. Once you know where you’re going, it’s time to start pinning. This is not the time to reach a dead-end. You’ve decided your goals and you’re ready for action. Here are some ideas to fuel your Pinterest blast off.
Ready, set, pin (images of):
2. Your clients
3. Your clients’ brands
4. Your clients’ products or service
5. Videos introducing your employees
What You Do
6. Your products
7. Your products in action
8. Your work
9. Your work process (think stages or before and afters)
10. Videos of your product or service in action
11. A photo from a positive review of your product or service
13. News articles featuring your product or service
14. How-to videos for your product
15. Interesting graphs from your sales presentations or marketing materials
16. Helpful diagrams and images from your sales presentations or marketing materials
17. Anything valuable in image form from sales presentations or marketing material
18. Industry events
19. A visualization of the current state of the industry
20. Interesting statistics relevant to your industry (in a graphic format)
22. Videos explaining industry trends
23. Videos of the latest industry news
24. Videos of the latest industry events
25. Your workplace
26. The office summer party
27. The office Christmas party
28. Office birthday celebrations
29. Any office celebration or amusing happening
30. The office pet (think Ziggy)
31. What inspires you in the office (art or other pieces of motivation)
33. A helpful checklist
35. Books you are currently reading
36. Books you plan on reading
37. Tools you use that are helpful in doing your job
40. A podcast from an industry expert
What do you think are the most powerful images for B2B marketers to share on Pinterest?
Author: Lindsey Weintraub Lindsey Weintraub on the Web Lindsey Weintraub on Facebook Lindsey Weintraub on Twitter Lindsey Weintraub on LinkedIn Lindsey Weintraub on Google Plus Lindsey Weintraub RSS Feed
This article originally appeared on ParkerWhite Brand Interactive and has been republished with permission.
We Recommend10 Ways to Create a Positive Customer Experience
If You Want To Be Awesome At Emails, Add Yesware To Your Gmail Today(Forbes.com)
4 Reasons Your Social Media Marketing Should Include Google+ in 2013
10 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media
Does Off Page SEO Matter?
10 Ways to Create a Positive Customer ExperienceIf You Want To Be Awesome At Emails, Add Yesware To Your Gmail Today(Forbes.com)4 Reasons Your Social Media Marketing Should Include Google+ in 201310 Things You Should Never Share On Social MediaDoes Off Page SEO Matter?