Looking for Independence Day celebrations and fireworks to attend? Check out our list of Fourth of July events in northern Westchester County.
Saturday, June 29
- Yorktown Heights: Fire Engine Company 1 Festival, 1 to 11 p.m.
- Lewisboro: Onatru Farm Park, gates open at 5 p.m., festivities begin at 7 p.m., fireworks begin at approximately 9:15 p.m. $20 per car. Rain date of July 2.
- Somers: Reis Park; festivities begin at 2 p.m., including Taste of Somers Food Festival, Lynn Adams Memorial 5K run & 1mi Walk & Talk-a-thon, baseball and softball all-star games, soccer game, music and more; fireworks begin at approximately 9 p.m.
- Bedford: Bedford Golf and Tennis Club, fireworks begin shortly after sunset
Wednesday, July 3
- Ossining: Louis B. Engel Waterfront Park, Wednesday, July 3, 9:15 p.m.
Thursday, July 4
- Tarrytown-Sleepy Hollow: Fireworks begin at dusk at Kingsland Point Park in Sleepy Hollow (Pierson Park in Tarrytown is closed for renovations).
- Briarcliff: Trump Golf Course, fireworks begin at dusk.
- Valhalla/Harrison: County Music Fest and Fireworks at Kensico Dam, Wednesday beginning at 6 p.m. Fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m.
- Bedford: John Jay Homestead Independence Day Fair, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., features live music, food, crafts, games, and plenty of other activities on the grounds of John Jay Homestead. Free admission to the grounds; admission charge for historic house visits, food and drink, and some fair activities.
- Peekskill’s annual fireworks celebration has been canceled due to budget cuts.
To see more Independence Day events in southern Westchester County, click here.
See Northern Westchester’s Fourth Of July Festivities | The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice.