Are your post titles optimized for search engines? | Bedford Hills Realtor
Downtown Bedford Hills New York | Bedford Hills Real Estate
Home prices fall, but inventory levels improve | Mt Kisco NY Homes
South Salem Real Estate | Average 30-Year Fixed-rate Mortgage Unchanged From All-time Record Low for Third Consecutive Week
Average 30-Year Fixed-rate Mortgage Unchanged From All-time Record Low for Third Consecutive Week
MCLEAN, Va., Feb 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Freddie Mac (OTC: FMCC) today released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey® (PMMS®), showing average fixed mortgage rates unchanged amid mixed consumer sentiment data. The average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has been at its all-time record-breaking low of 3.87 percent since the first week of February, below 4.00 percent for the past 11 weeks, and below 5.00 percent for the past 52 weeks dating back to the February 17, 2011 release of the PMMS.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.87 percent with an average 0.8 point for the week ending February 16, 2012, matching last week when it also averaged 3.87 percent. Last year at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 5.00 percent.
- 15-year FRM this week averaged 3.16 percent with an average 0.8 point, matching last week when it also averaged 3.16 percent. A year ago at this time, the 15-year FRM averaged 4.27 percent.
- 5-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) averaged 2.82 percent this week, with an average 0.8 point, down from last week when it averaged 2.83 percent. A year ago, the 5-year ARM averaged 3.87 percent.
- 1-year Treasury-indexed ARM averaged 2.84 percent this week with an average 0.6 point, up from last week when it averaged 2.78 percent. At this time last year, the 1-year ARM averaged 3.39 percent.
Average commitment rates should be reported along with average fees and points to reflect the total upfront cost of obtaining the mortgage. Visit the following links for Regional and National Mortgage Rate Details and Definitions. Borrowers may still pay closing costs which are not included in the survey.
Attributed to Frank Nothaft, vice president and chief economist, Freddie Mac.
- “Fixed mortgage rates were unchanged this week amid mixed confidence measures. Small business confidence ticked up slightly in January, representing a fourth consecutive month gain, according to the National Federation of Independent Business index. However, the Reuters/University of Michigan index of consumer sentiment fell in February by more than the market consensus forecast breaking a five month trend. In the meantime, home builder confidence rose in February to the highest reading since May 2007, based on the NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index.”
Get the latest information from Freddie Mac’s Office of the Chief Economist on Twitter:@FreddieMac
Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation’s residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Over the years, Freddie Mac has made home possible for one in six homebuyers and more than five million renters.
SOURCE Freddie Mac
For further information: Chad Wandler, +1-703-903-2446, Chad_Wandler@FreddieMac.com
Housing starts climb more than expected in January | South Salem Realtor
Cross River Real Estate | Single-family homes cool off after December jump
Katonah NY Homes | FSBO Site Founder Reaches Out to Real Estate Pros
Top 10 States for Foreclosures in January | Pound Ridge NY Homes
Eneregize Bedford comes to Bedford NY Real Estate | Find a Bedford NY Home
ENERGIZE – “Heating Oil is up 20-30% this year but thanks to Energize Bedford, many of your Bedford/Katonah residents are still saving money!” Energize Bedford is a free Town resource that can show you how. Energize can help you earn up to $3000 in New York State incentives and get low cost financing from the State that earns you positive cash flow every month on your utility bills. Visit the brand new EnergizeBedford website at http://energizebedford.org/, or email Heather Rae at email@example.com, or just call us at 914-244-7210 to learn what we can do to help you get your house warmer and save money at the same time! Still not sure if Energize is for you? Talk to your neighbors — over 90 of them have already been Energized and they’re loving the results. Just ask us and we’ll connect you with homeowners who can share their experiences and success stories. Visit EnergizeBedford at http://energizebedford.org/ today to check it out.
Bedford NY Real Estate News | Bedford School District Pushes for Mandate Relief – Bedford-Katonah, NY Patch
Next Page »